kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 2 May 2011

My cousin's son  celebrated his First Communion last Sunday and she wanted me to make him a cake to celebrate. This was a small cake, vanilla buttermilk with cookies and cream filling. All the details were made with gumpaste and I hand painted the letters and hearts with gold luster dust.








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In another note, totally not related to cake I wanted to show you how beautiful my little one is in these pictures.  I took them on Easter Day, in this picture below I was asking her to smile for the picture and she didn't want to, so I end up taking the picture anyway.




Cami with her Easter dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts