kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 18 May 2011

As you will see, my cake orders are staring to decrease, rolling fondant these days is kind of hard . Even if I am not that far along I just feel "funny unconfortable" rolling fondant, therefore I am choosing only smaller projects.

I made this cake for a First Communion celebration along with some cross cookie favors. The cake was a white cake with vanilla pudding filling and covered with white fondant . For the girl's name I used my Cri Cut machine, but I have to be honest, I didn't folled the fondant too thin and at the end it did affect the look of the letters.





The piping was done with a Tip #3 using black royal icing.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts