kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 25 May 2011


If you are a reader of this here cake factory blog, you are well aware of how much I LOVE ANIMAL CAKES! It's hard for me to stop from just petting the daylights out of their cute little faces and sitting them on my lap on the couch.

I made this furry purple vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream cake pup for the gorgeous ladies of... I wanted to say "wrestling" there for a second. Yes, I was a big fan of WWF wrestling when I was a kid, and subsequently GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling). No, I never wanted to be a wrestler... but I think it was the spectacle, costumes and drama that drew me in as a 9-year-old! Tomboy!!! So yes anyways I made this cake for the gorgeous ladies of Vitamin Daily Vancouver!

Sometimes I wonder if I should ditch all the other cake styles I make and just stick to only animals? What do you think? I know that's really squeezing myself into a crazy sliver-of-a-niche: Cakes That Look Like Animals.

I dream of other businesses, too... how long will I make cakes for, I wonder? I've always been an A.D.D. type of person when it comes to jobs. However I do love what I do and it's the people I make cakes for who make it all the more special... it's wonderful to receive an email the next day from a happy mom, or a beautiful and happy bride! Joy!

For now I will stick to cakeing... but I'm always sort of wondering ... what's around the corner...?

^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts