kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 8 May 2011


It's a biggie. I wonder how many it would feed? I'm thinking 15 people. Or 1 super hungry maniac. Digging in with forks... oh man that's a lot of cake and frosting! I made this for a little cutie baby named Kai - and for a "smash cake" photoshoot for his 1st birthday! I can't wait to see the pictures. The ever-amazing Jeanie Ow took the photos and I just know they will be bonkers cute!! I will post some when I receive them!

I love the idea of the giant cupcake. So pop art, so surreal. Inherently comical!

This ginamo dynamo cupcake is vanilla with vanilla buttercream, a whackload of rainbow sprinkles and a big old fondant red cherry on top! Oh, giant cupcake. Sorry you got the daylights smashed out of ya!!

On another note: HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to all those supermoms out there!! I will do a belated mother's day post in a few days... just as soon as I serve up the cake I made for it! ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts