kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 27 May 2011

No, I actually didn't measure ingredients, bake the cake and made the buttercream in 30 minutes, but I did frosted and decorated the cake in 30 minutes.
With graduations still going I though you might wanted to get a quick idea for a last minute cake for a friend or family member.

I needed this cake on Friday morning so I baked the Red Velvet cake on  Wednesday night , I also made the buttercream and put cake and buttercream in the refrigerator. Thursday night,I whipped the buttercream, I assembled the cake ( my normal 3 layers of cake and 2 layers of buttercream) I crumb coated the cake, let it chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes, took it out and frosted it.


Photobucket


I am not really good with buttercream cakes, but my talented blog friend Jennifer, from Cup a Dee Cakes has a wonderful buttercream video tutorial . I am sure you will find it very useful.

Photobucket


I got my cookie cutters out, some black and white fondant and made the diploma and the girl silhouette
Photobucket


Photobucket

I used big tips to add a little detail on the cake and the borders, and that's it, cake was done!!

Photobucket

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts