kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 4 May 2011


Bon voyage, mon amour! Je t'aime toujours!

J'ai fabriqué cette gateau pour Norah. C'etait chocolat!

My French kind of stinks these days. I hardly ever use it. But Canada is bilingual, everyone. Je suis bilingue!! We study French in school! I could order poutine in Montreal at least. And I was able to order breakfast in Belgium, and ask for the leftovers to go... although the response I got from the server when I asked in a round-about way in my weird French about taking my leftovers was: "Oh, you mean doggy bag?"

Question to my international blog reader friends:

What do other people in other countries call "leftovers" or "to-go" or "doggy bags"??


On a cakey note, yes, I made this Bon Voyage cake for Norah for her friend Eman. I modeled the cake board and flag after the adorable stripes on an "airmail" envelope. I love stripes! That plane is headed East to Montreal, Quebec!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts