kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 28 October 2010

How cute is this? Grandma Kiwicakes recently gave me this Betty Crocker vintage cook book for Boys & Girls. The graphics on the front cover, remind me so much of a story book I had as a child called "The tiger who came to tea". I really loved that book I even have a new reprinted copy of it for my children.


And what did I find inside?


Tigers!


(click on photo of book to make larger for viewing) The head is a cheese carcker, the body is an American "animal cracker" coated in chocolate. I can't quite imagine what a cheese cracker coated in chocolate tastes like. I'm not sure I want to try, but they look pretty darn cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts