kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 5 October 2010





After making sweet little cupcakes for her little cutie Juma's birthday, Sarah contacted me to make cupcakes for her son Kai's disco themed birthday!

This was a bit of a conceptual challenge. How to create cupcakes for a disco-themed party? My initial idea was to try and make a sparkly frosting dome on each cupcake to resemble a disco ball. Then I thought, how about disco ball cupcake toppers? I loved how the silver circle cupcake toppers turned out. Plus, edible sparkly silver sprinkles and colorful cupcake liners gave it all a mega party vibe!

Isn't Kai the birthday boy (last picture -- photo by Pooya Nabei Photography) just the cutest? I loved this birthday theme! So much fun!

Happy Birthday Kai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts