kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 9 October 2010






Did anyone else have to dissect a cow eyeball in grade 8? I remember our crotchety old Science teacher bringing out the batch of eyeballs bobbing around in that unmistakable pickled stench of formaldehyde. Pretty disturbing stuff... yet fascinating of course. Do kids still do that in high school? Or is it all digital dissection and hovercrafts now?? ;)

I loved this order. Lani contacted me with a request: her son Adrian wanted a "science" themed birthday. How CUTE is that?? I remember getting a microscope for Christmas when I was in grade 6. Best present ever!!! Woodbugs, fingernails, hair pulled from my head, earthworms... everything got the microscopic treatment. Great present, mom and dad!! I wish I still had it.

Anyhoo, Lani wanted me to do some sort of Einstein-y cupcakes -- Albert Einstein that is. Thank goodness Einstein has such a specific caricature - although I guess he really did have crazy wiry puffy grey hair, bushy eyebrows and a big old moustache! I really loved how the fondant topper Einsteins turned out, and 2 out of 3 friends I showed them too immediately said "Einstein!!" (there's always the fear that people won't know who it is). The cupcakes were vanilla with dark chocolate buttercream, in red and white striped liners (because Adrian's fave colour is red).

Too cute! Happy Birthday Adrian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts