kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 24 October 2010

  
 Diane of Created by Diane


 The last week of Sweet Halloween Ideas is here, I wish I can keep going with all the guest post I have had so far, everyone has been so creative.Today I have another fun and easy cupcake idea for you from  Diane of Created by Diane.

Diane is a food blogger that enjoys sharing her passion for baking, food and photography on her blog
 I love to see the pictures of her cupcakes.
Her yummy treats have been featured on Cupcakes Take the Cake, Hoosier Homemade and other fabulous food blogs. Thank you Diane for sharing this story and cute cupcakes with us.

This is Diane...


I'm so happy to be joining Kathia's 
 28 Days of Sweet Halloween Ideas
Thank you for having me 
~Diane

Created by Diane is where you will find sweet and savory recipes that will help you make life delicious!
I like to make and create fun easy items,
 today I'm sharing with you some simple cupcakes that have a story to tell.




This mouse may not turn into horse, 
but what would Halloween be with out the tale of Cinderella. 
The pumpkin is turned into a beautiful coach,
Cinderella's worn clothing turns into a beautiful gown,
 she dashes away to go to the ball and meets a handsome prince,
 Who later tracks her down with her forgotten glass slipper .
 They get married and live happily ever after.

 Sounds like a perfect Halloween story to me,
 dressing up,
 pretending,
 making something out of nothing,
 and celebrating and having the time of your life.

I love when little girls dress up like Cinderella for Halloween, they are so sweet!
The pumpkin cupcakes were decorated with orange frosting then rolled into orange sprinkles, topped off with a green stem.
The mouse was spread on with white frosting and black frosting was added for the details.

Every year I look forward to the cute kids coming to the door,
and being able to see what costumes are popular that year. 
There are always plenty of Cinderella's :)
Pretending is what makes Halloween fun!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts