kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 25 October 2010

It seems I have some avid readers in the USA. I received this lovely letter from Diane Shavkin, who has sent me lovely letters in the past. I promised to pop this up on the blog for our American readers (of which there are quite a few).

I would like you to know that I enjoy receiving your newsletter. Thanks so much.

I would also like you to know about the Hudson Valley Wedding Cake Show and Competition that Steve and I are co-Directing. The Show is being planned for April 20, 21 and 22 of 2012. In November, we will be touring the hotels in the White Plains area of New York State for the venue. We have a professional event planner who is our good friend and a sugar artist as well. The airport to fly in and out of is White Plains. Internationally, it would most likely be John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport in NYC which is about 20-30 minutes from White Plains.

There will be Divisional/Category Wedding Cake Competitions from Beginner to Masters plus 4 Open Wedding Cake Categories; A Live Wedding Cake Challenge (A Wedding in Hawaii is the theme.); A Wedding Cake Tasting Contest with 7 categories; A Saturday Night Evening of Sharing with 4 businesses demonstrating their sugar art products; prizes of cash and sugar art products; lots of vendors and lots of fun and excitment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts