kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 21 October 2010

kawaii!! my favourite cake that i've made lately! ^_^





This Coco Cake specialty cake has a real party-time Canadiana sunny Fall day vibe. I think that's what I was feeling when I made this cake... the sun was streaming in the windows and I was wishing I could be outside to enjoy the lovely crisp Fall sun... ! Ian and Jeanie requested a forest-themed cake for Ian's forest-working sis Laura. They also hoped for the addition of a bear and a moose... forest-y type animals... so I made them wearing toques and scarves and human clothing.

I had just made a salted caramel vanilla cake the week prior and I suggested it to Ian as a flavour, which he responded enthusiastically to! So inside this crazy colorful forest cake: layers of vanilla cake with a salted caramel filling and caramel buttercream!

I seriously think this cake is so cute and I was sad to think about it getting cut up and eaten! Haha. Oh well. Someone just needs to order another cake of this style... with animals wearing human clothing, that is!

Thanks J & I for the great order! Happy Birthday to Laura!

^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts