kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 17 October 2010

Amy from amyBITES kindly granted her permission to repost her photo of her wonderful Harry Potter cupcakes alongside her Butterbeer tankard. You'll want to read her full post here Currently I'm in the middle of reading the third Harry Potter book The Goblet of Fire with my 7 year old. It's true what they say, adults will love these books as much as kids. The story is unlike any other you'll read. I too have dreamed of having a butterbeer and after reading about Amy's adventure to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal’s Islands of Adventure park - I now want to go there so bad!  For now I'll just have to satisfy myself making Amy's cupcakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts