kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 15 June 2010


I just finished baby Minnie mouse.
Her bow is drying and I still have to paint her dress.
 I really, really need to know what do you think. I promise I won't be upset if your feedback tells me that Minnie doesn't look like Minnie, I rather you telling me than my client or my worst fear..CAKE WRECKS.
 If you feel more comfortable you can leave an anonymous comment, just be gentle.
This is for a very important client and I have to make sure everything is almost perfect.
Thank you so much!

UPDATE: Thank you everyone for your honesty and your lovely comments.
Regarding a few questions from you: 
-The Minnie is going to be a cake topper, she is not made out of cake.
 -She is 7 inches tall.
-I made it using rice crispy treats and gumpaste.
-I agree about making the #2 in a different color, but my client wanted the number in white.
-I totally agree with the pointy nose, I tried to fix it but it didn't work, I decided to leave like that before making a terrible mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts