kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 26 June 2010


Today I've the pleasure in announcing a quick competition, that will be drawn this week for one lucky Cricut Cake machine purchaser (including paid pre-orders). As you know here at Kiwicakes, I LOVE! giving things away. I recently purchased and watched the awesome "Creative Designs" DVD by Linda McClure Linda was one of the pioneers of using icing in a modified Cricut paper cutting machine. She has some awesome tips to share. As soon as I watched this DVD, I just knew I wanted to share it with all of you. I will be drawing this competition in time to ship the DVD out with one lucky Cricut Cake machine this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts