kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 6 June 2010

This mermaid, was made using the Cricut Cake and the paper doll cartridge. I really like this cartridge and for each "doll" there is a whole heap of accessories. I didn't even cut everything this wee mermaid could have had, but I couldn't resist the coral, which I finished in holographic silver glitter and the wee seahorse. I used glycerine for the glue, but you can use anything from sugar flower glue to corn syrup.


I also made her a lovely scallop shell, it would be great as stand up back drop made from Gumpaste - don't forget with Cricut Cake, you can make the backdrop any size you want. Unfortunately it's hard portray how lovely this shell looks, as holographic glitter doesn't photograph well (even the coral was much prettier up close). So you'll need to do some imagining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts