kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 13 June 2010

A few months ago I made cookie favors for a wedding. This cookie below was the winning favor, since I made a few samples for the bride. I have to say that I had a bittersweet experience with this order, maybe that's the reason I had buried these pictures some where on my computer's hard drive. I do not make cookies often and I am very aware that I still have a lot to go regarding cookie decorating, I have been going to cookie school lately, maybe in the future I can get some type of degree LOL.  Special thanks to Shelly, who took the time of explaining me how to pack and ship these cookies, I have to say her method worked very well because all cookies made it in one piece.
My learning experience with this order: My client's definition of plain and simple- I want you to use  black sugar on the cookie "some where", is not my same definition of plain and simple ( I hate don't like black sugar on a white cookie). A few samples I made...
Have a wonderful week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts