kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 25 June 2010

I always love a good challenge, especially when it comes to cakes.  When I had clients ask for a quasi-replica of UGA's Sanford Stadium, I knew that I had my work cut out for me.  I visited all my favorite web sites and really couldn't find any good blueprints of the stadium, only seating charts (which were still helpful).  Finally I ordered a scale model off the Internet.  I used the model to take measurements and transfer them on to graph paper.  Then I used the graph paper to make my full-size patterns.

I know it's hard to tell, but this cake is actually mostly cake.  There are a few rice crispy treats, and it has its fair share of modeling chocolate, fondant, and edible images, but 95% is just pure delicious cake.

I delivered this groom's cake to the Dalton Golf and Country Club.  None of the guests were there yet, but I think all of the staff came out and took pictures with their phones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts