kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 9 June 2010

Only three sleeps to go! and I will be spending the weekend workshopping with Debbie Brown. While I'm there, I'm going to get Debbie to sign a book for one of my blog readers
And as you all know - here at Kiwicakes I LOVE GIVING THINGS AWAY!. So for all of you that would love to have a signed copy of a Debbie Brown book. Just leave a comment here on this post as to why you need a new Debbie Brown book. When I get back next week, I'll be posting photos of my weekend, including my finished cakes. I'll announce the winner of the signed book at this time.


Here's a wee reminder of what I am supposed to be making this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts