kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 21 June 2010













My cute new little nephew Tanner turned 1 month old! We Chinese like to celebrate as much as we possibly can so we had a special "Tanner Is 1 Month Old" dinner for him! Menu items included Gai Jow (gin infused super ginger spicey chicken broth soup with fungus), which is meant to strengthen the mom with superpowers, and dyed red egg. Red is a thumbs-up ho-ho-lucky colour for Chinese folks. And for dessert... CATBUS CAKE! My sis Leanne is pretty much Totoro-crazy so it just seemed right to make her new little baby a Catbus cake, inspired by this awesome one!

To really Asian-it-up, I made it using a matcha green tea cake, vanilla creamcheese frosting and anko red bean filling! I am REALLY into this combo lately, as you can see!

I love my nephews and niece! They make me so happy.

Love, Auntie Lyndsay a.k.a Auntie Coco Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts