kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 27 June 2010

Here is my Minnie Mouse cake everyone.
On Friday I baked and frosted the cake. Yesterday at 9:30 pm I started to decorate it. This morning I dusted the whole cake with luster dust and delivered it very early in the morning. I placed the Minnie Mouse cake topper on  the second tier when I got to my client's house. The bottom tier is vanilla buttermilk cake with strawberry buttercream and the top tier is vanilla buttermilk cake with vanilla pudding. I hand made the little girl's name , my intention was to use my new CriCut Cake machine but I couldn't figure out how to use it. I guess that's on my to do list for this week.

I hope you like it. Have a wonderful week full of blessings everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts