kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 6 June 2010


I made this Elmo birthday cake a few weeks ago for a birthday party. The cake is vanilla buttermilk with strawberry buttercream and fresh strawberries.

I made Elmo using a combination of rice crispy treats, gumpaste for the eyes and nose and red buttercream. Number 1 is made out of gumpaste

I also made Elmo cookie favors for the guest.

And last but not least I made a very small birthday cake for the little boy, his mom wanted something really cute and very small for her son to enjoy, smash or just have fun. I think it came out really cute.

I hope you find some inspiration with thess pics next time you have to make and Elmo cake. Have a wonderful week everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts