kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 10 October 2014

Things have been super busy in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house ... and it's not even my kids at fault this time! ;) Surprising, I know!

Arizona Science Center #phoenix #arizona



This past weekend, I met up with a bunch of other bloggers at the Blended Conference in Scottsdale. I had a great time and learned sooooo much - but that's for another post! :) I took these pictures with my camera phone, so you'll have to excuse the quality. I just upgraded my phone a few days ago so hopefully the next time I have to use my phone for pictures, they turn out a bit better!

Arizona Science Center #phoenix #arizona

The weekend before last, my family was invited to attend the Arizona Science Center in downtown Phoenix. There were a few other bloggers in attendance. It was my family's first time attending ... and oh my gosh - there are so many fun things to do and see! 

Arizona Science Center #phoenix #arizona

We started off with a demonstration on volcanoes. It was so neat watching how they form and watching the lava erupts. As you can see, the kiddos were thoroughly engrossed! :) I tried taking a video, but it didn't turn out very well.


Arizona Science Center #phoenix #arizona

Currently, the Arizona Science Center has an exhibit called National Geographic Earth Explorers. My kiddos enjoyed spending time in the submarine and hot air balloon. They have a little research station model that you can step inside and see how scientists live in Antarctica. Abby loved the Jeep-like vehicle and she made sure we let her "drive" one last time before we checked out the rest of the Science Center.


Arizona Science Center #phoenix #arizona


The entire family enjoyed the Forces of Nature Immersion Theater .... I have never seen anything like it! It's a five minute show that lets you experience different weather phenomenon. I also convinced Elijah to do the SkyCycle - a bicycle that is suspended about 15 feet in the air and teaches about counterbalance and center of gravity. We saw the "All About Me" exhibit where my kiddos had a blast going into the mouth and down the slide .... to the "other end" where the exhibit makes farting noises. The boys thought it was great -that's life as a mom with 4 boys! Abby was afraid to go in there because she couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from! Ha! We also spent quite a bit of time in the "My Digital World" exhibit. 

Arizona Science Center #phoenix #arizona

We had such a great time that we are looking into getting a family pass for the year! Even though we saw many of the exhibits on our visit, it would be a fun place to hang out not only for the kids, but for Brian and myself! 

Arizona Science Center #phoenix #arizona

If you are in the Phoenix area, stop by the Arizona Science Center and be entertained and inspired with science! You can read more about the Arizona Science Center by visiting their website.

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Love Bakes Good Cakes on FacebookLove Bakes Good Cakes on TwitterLove Bakes Good Cakes on PinterestLove Bakes Good Cakes on Google+Love Bakes Good Cakes on InstagramLove Bakes Good Cakes on BlogLovin'Get Love Bakes Good Cakes via Email or RSS feedImage Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts