kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 26 October 2014




Everyone loves chocolate cake. Even people who profess not to like it, can't resist scoffing a sly slice when no one is looking. It's wonderful that there are so many fabulous and varied chocolate cake recipes online, but the sheer volume can become intimidating. How do we know which ones are really worth baking?

Waitrose has come up with a genius idea to solve all our chocolate cake quandaries with their ULTIMATE chocolate cake hall of fame.  I have developed hundreds of chocolate cake recipes, so like to think I know a thing or two about a good one. I was asked by Waitrose to make one of their ultimate chocolate cakes but with a twist in the shape of a mystery ingredient sent through the post. I received a packet of crystallised ginger sprinkles, which I couldn't have been happier about. I absolutely adore ginger and decided that the flourless chocolate and almond cake but with the added zing of ginger.



The recipe was easy to follow - especially as it is very similar to my own chocolate and almond torte. I decided to make a slightly smaller cake than the recipe, so adjusted the quantities and oven times accordingly, but it was a great success and the added ginger added a welcome hit of warmth on these cold, dark days.

If you want to recreate my recipe, simply follow this link for the recipe but add half a tub of crystallised ginger sprinkles to the cake batter and scatter some more over the top of the unset ganache.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts