kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 10 October 2014





This Apple Zucchini Bread is the perfect fall loaf of bread.



Hey friends, welcome back to Foodie Friday!
Where every 2nd Friday of the month I, Sandra from A Dash of Sanity, will be sharing one of my favorite recipes with the friends and followers of Love Bakes Good Cakes.
I absolutely love my Grandma’s recipe for zucchini bread. It is my favorite recipe of zucchini. It is easy just to throw together in a matter of minute, bake in the oven and have a fresh slice right when it is out of the oven, and don’t forget that slice of butter on top. Oh, it just melts…okay I am drooling now.
Do you family recipes like that? You know the ones, you will never stray from. And the ones you will take to bake-offs because you know anything Grandma makes, is the best. Well that is the case here. 
Today though, I added a little fall twist to it.
Adding in some apples. I also replaced some of the oil with applesauce and it is still just as moist.
When I shared this with the family they loved it, I was worried the kids would freak out over the apple chunks, but they did, although I think I saw Madden hiding his apples under his napkin. (He is my picky eater!) But hey, it’s still a win!
I would love to hear what your favorite family recipe is, share it below in the comments.
Enjoy!
XOXO San

Pinterest  |  Facebook  |  Twitter 


Apple Zucchini Bread

Prep time: 15 minutes Bake time: 45-60 minutes Servings: 2-3 loaves


2-3 loaves
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
½ cup oil
½ cup apple sauce
4 cups fresh / 2 cups frozen squash
2 apples, cored, peeled and chopped, I used Honeycrisp
2 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups + 3 tablespoons bread flour (you can use all-purpose too)
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350; grease 3 bread loaf pans.

Mix all ingredients together; pour into 2-3 bread pans, just depends on the size of pans you use. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Time may vary depending on oven; insert toothpick in the center of the loaf to make sure bread is done. 



Kids review: They loved this. It was great for a snack after school or even for breakfast, or even as French toast.

Love what you see here, check out some of my most recent post over at A Dash of Sanity:









0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts