kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 8 October 2014

These Halloween tags are perfect as cupcake toppers or gift bag tags. Let your imagination run! Oh, did I mention they're free?!

2014 Halloween Cupcake Toppers or Tags collage
I feel bad, y'all. I went to Blended Conference this past weekend and I think my brain went into overload. I haven't been able to get a post out - I'm still trying to recuperate! All of that changes today with these super cute cupcake toppers or gift bag tags!

I haven't been in the mood to bake much, so I took some time to create some cute Halloween printables for y'all!

Personally, I love to send my printables to a place like Staples for them to print off for me. For about a buck or so, you can have great quality prints and save your own ink at home! You can choose the thicker paper for better durability.

As always, feel free to download these printables for your own personal use. You may not claim the image as your own, re-sell or redistribute it. Please feel free to pin or share the direct link back to this post for your friends and/or family to grab their own toppers! :)


 



Other Posts You May Enjoy:


trick-or-treat-8x10
Trick or Treat printable

{FREE} Fall Bucket List Printable (8x10) #fall #printable #free
Fall Bucket List printable

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Love Bakes Good Cakes on FacebookLove Bakes Good Cakes on TwitterLove Bakes Good Cakes on PinterestLove Bakes Good Cakes on Google+Love Bakes Good Cakes on InstagramLove Bakes Good Cakes on BlogLovin'Get Love Bakes Good Cakes via Email or RSS feedImage Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts