kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 10 October 2014

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.

These Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups are an easy to make dessert perfect for the kiddos (or adults!) in your life! Starting with a simple Snack Pack pudding cup, these treats are sure to be a hit! #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias #shop

Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups are an easy to make dessert perfect for the kiddos (or adults!) in your life! #SnackPackMixins#shop

Are you ready for Halloween? My family doesn't really "celebrate" it in the sense of getting dressed up or participating in trick or treating. We like to make fun food and sometimes, I like to gross my kiddos out - Pumpkin Vomit or Kitty Litter Cake anyone?! Of course, Halloween food doesn't always have to be scary, gory or gross. Sometimes, it can be fun and cute! 

Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups are an easy to make dessert perfect for the kiddos (or adults!) in your life! #SnackPackMixins#shop

This is my favorite aisle at my local Walmart - the baking aisle! I'm sure my regular readers are not surprised! :) When I need inspiration for blog posts, this is where I go - I can spend way too much time here. 

snack pack shipper

Some of you may remember me telling you that our neighborhood puts on an awesome block party for Halloween. Some of the kiddos in the neighborhood dress up and trick or treat (some don't) ... but we plan on going for the food and the fellowship. I have a few ideas of what I may take to the potluck this year - with these Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups being a top contender right now. It would be so fun for the kiddos to put them together themselves ... and let's be honest - it's kinda cool for the adults too!

Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups are an easy to make dessert perfect for the kiddos (or adults!) in your life! #SnackPackMixins#shop

The last time I was in Walmart, I figured I would pick up the stuff to make these Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups for a trial run on my family. I had this idea of making my own ghosts and wanted to make sure they weren't going to be lame before taking them to a party! :) I wanted to make sure they sort of looked like ghosts ... Or maybe it was just an excuse to have a cool dessert?! Either way, my kiddos love Snack Pack pudding cups, so I bought two of the big 12 pack boxes! All chocolate ... of course! ;) Not to mention, with Snack Pack's having as much calcium as an 8 oz. glass of milk, this is a great tasting treat that I can feel good about!

Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups are an easy to make dessert perfect for the kiddos (or adults!) in your life! #SnackPackMixins#shop

My older kiddos remember me making a larger, casserole version of this dish several years back. I used marshmallow ghosts instead of making my own and added some cookie tombstones. The Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups idea was totally new to Gabriel and Abby. They thought these were totally cool and I scored some major "cool mom" points. Since Brian missed out on out little treats, the kiddos want to make him one on Saturday - it's a good thing we bought those two boxes of Snack Pack pudding cups! More cute little Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups for us too! :)

Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups are an easy to make dessert perfect for the kiddos (or adults!) in your life! #SnackPackMixins#shop

The ghosts are super simple to make. I have a free template for you below. Just lay a piece of wax paper over the top of the template .... then outline, fill with the melted candy melts and stick on some eyes! :) You don't have to be too precise with them. I actually think the rugged look makes them look better! You can use little round sprinkles (like I did), mini chocolate chips, raisins or those fun candy eyes that are quite popular this time of year! I had the round sprinkles on hand, so that is what I used - feel free to improvise! :)

Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups are an easy to make dessert perfect for the kiddos (or adults!) in your life! #SnackPackMixins#shop


Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups Ghosts
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Yield: (8 servings)

Ingredients
  • 2 - 4 packs Chocolate Snack Pack puddings
  • 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
  • half of a bag (10 oz) candy melts
  • 16 round sprinkles, raisins, mini chocolate chips, or similar food item
  • 8 marshmallow creme pumpkins

Instructions

1. Place the ghost template on the counter. Place a piece of wax paper over the top of the template, large enough to cover the paper.

2. Melt the candy melts according to package directions, just until melted. Place the candy melts into a freezer zip-top bag and snip a small piece off of the corner. Trace the ghost shapes and fill in with the melted candy melts. Immediately place round sprinkles, raisins, mini chocolate chips or similar items in the candy for eyes. Allow to set until firm.

3. Peel the top off the pudding cup and discard.

4. Sprinkle some of the crushed Oreo cookies over the top of the pudding cup. Stick a candy ghost into the pudding. Place a marshmallow creme pumpkin next to the ghost.

5. Serve immediately!

Powered by Recipage

Ghost in the Graveyard Halloween Pudding Cups are an easy to make dessert perfect for the kiddos (or adults!) in your life! #SnackPackMixins#shop

Click HERE (or the picture below) to download your FREE ghost template.



What will you be making for Halloween?

Find more Halloween and Fall snack creations on Pinterest

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


These Candy Dipped Pretzel Rods are perfect for parties or for an easy no-bake treat! You can easily adjust the colors and sprinkles to fit any holiday or celebration! #pretzels #easyrecipes
Candy Dipped Pretzel Rods

Celebrate Fall with this easy to make and utterly delicious, Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies recipe! #fall #muddybuddies #puppychow #snacks
Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Love Bakes Good Cakes on FacebookLove Bakes Good Cakes on TwitterLove Bakes Good Cakes on PinterestLove Bakes Good Cakes on Google+Love Bakes Good Cakes on InstagramLove Bakes Good Cakes on BlogLovin'Get Love Bakes Good Cakes via Email or RSS feedImage Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts