kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 17 October 2014

Hello LBGC readers... Welcome to another fabulous post by yours truely... Emily from Nap-Time Creations. I love the make healthy and delicious meals for my family. I've been working on substituting quinoa for rice in many of our favorite dishes...  Years ago I made a stuffed pepper with feta recipe, but today I've added a few ingredients and now I'm sharing this recipe for sausage and feta stuffed peppers.
sausage stuffed peppers1


 I LOVE the colors in this meal! You can use any color pepper, but I'm partial to yellow and red.
sausage and feta stuffed peppers
 Here are the ingredients that you will need...
1 can stewed tomatoes {or plain chopped}
4 large bell peppers- any color
1 cup crumbled feta
3 chicken sausages
1 cup un-cooked quinoa
1 med. onion - finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
sausage stuffed peppers3

Pre-heat oven to 375
cook quinoa as directed on package
saute onion in a bit of olive oil until just done.
While the quinoa and onions are cooking clean out the peppers and mist with olive oil. Put in a 9x13 pan and place in the oven. Cook empty for 15 min.
chop the sausages. 
In a large bowl, mix the sausages, quinoa, onion, tomatoes and 1/2 cup of the feta. 
Fill the peppers full of the quinoa mix and then top with rest of the feta. bake for 30 min. covered, then uncover for another 10

Plate and slice open! yum right? A great mix of flavors {AND colors!} I know there are so many ways to make stuffed peppers, but these are our favorite. What do you put in yours? sausage stuffed peppers2
Here are a few other tasty recipes I've shared lately
pastabake4
sweet potato bisque3
And my contributor Aniko made this amazing Lemon Dill Salmon
Lemon Dill Salmon
Thanks for having me today, Emily


I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts