kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 1 June 2012

Hmmm I'm thinking that maybe my blog should be renamed Macaron Obession? hehe This week I decided I'd make some of these little sweeties for a friend of mine.  Her daughter just turned two and they were throwing a little birthday party for her. 

My hubby & munchkin has a thing for coconuts! If they see some at the local vege shop they just can't go pass one without asking if they can buy one ... usually I say NO!!  but this time I say why not? Hmmm so there is fresh coconut in my kitchen ... A macaron flavor maybe? Not maybe ... an absolutely YES! I thought OOOOooo how about a Louise Slice type flavor! { If you don't know what a louse slice is, its a very delicious cake which is filled with coconut which has a biscuit base and a layer of raspberry jam!}  So that was it... My next flavor : Coconut & Raspberry.




Teal and purple macaron cookies sandwich a white chocolate coconut infused ganache with a tart raspberry center and sprinkled with toasted coconut.  These are heavenly!  Hubby even when as far to say that this is the best flavor combine I have done to date!! {thank you lovely hubby} 

Have a lovely Queen's Birthday weekend lovelies!! 3 long lovely days to spend with my gorgeous little family!! This is the life.


Happy Baking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts