kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 13 June 2012

Over the last few weeks, as well as finishing the final edits for my new book, Boutique Wedding Cakes, eating my way around New York and going to the opening night of the Olivier nominated show, Potted Potter, (directed by my clever boyfriend, Richard Hurst), I've been writing a few guest blogs for the excellent website, Great British Chefs. It's a great point of call for amazing recipes from top chefs, as well as a feast of recipes from food writers and food bloggers.

Chestnut and vanilla layer cake. Perfect with a cold glass of Sauternes.

You can find my cake recipes for a chestnut and vanilla cake and an espresso and chocolate torte with whisky ganache - perfect for Father's Day.  I've also written a post about chermoula marinated barbecued leg of lamb and next week I'll be writing about picnics for National Picnic Week.

Perfect knocked back with a glass of your best Scotch.

You may have noticed that I seem to have gone a bit bonkers for gluten free of late. Don't panic, wheat is in no way off the agenda at Victoria's Cake Boutique. It's just that I live with a gluten dodger, so if I didn't take wheat out of the equation occasionally, I'd have to eat everything all by myself and my waistline wouldn't thank me for it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts