kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 25 June 2012


Last week I made homemade marshmallows for the first time, it was easy and delicious.
Now I am officially obsess with them and I couldn't wait to make marshmallow lollipops.
Piece of cake!
Aren't they yummy and good looking?


 To make marshmallow lollipops I used the same vanilla recipe as last time and I added 3 drops of sky blue gel coloring. I can't wait to make new flavors and use different colors.
Can you imagine pink with bubble gum flavor, green with pistachio flavor,lavender, oh the possibilities are endless.

Instruction to make the marshmallow lollipops:

1-Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat it with with cooking spray. I used canola because that's what I had at home.


2- Make the marshmallow batter and fill a large pastry bag fitted with a medium round tip.
3-Pipe long lines in parallel rows across the baking sheet. Do not dust with marshmallow coating. Let the marshmallow "lines"set for 1 hour.


4-After an hour, you will see that the marshmallow can be gently lifted without breaking.

5- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper and dust it with marshmallow coating.

6-Roll the lines of marshmallow into coins and lay them flat on the baking sheet.
7-When you have rolled them all, dust them with marshmallow coating and let them cure for 3 hours in a cool place.
8-After curing the marshmallows for 3 hours, insert the lollipops sticks pushing them almost all the way through the top.

Use a pastry brush to brush off any excess of coating.

Enjoy!


They were good and I can't wait to make more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts