kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 6 June 2012

So, I know this is a really weird thing to write a blog post about, but I was trying to think about things that I use just about every time I bake... things I can't live without... and an ode to my oven will come someday... but I'll have to clean it first so that I can take a picture of it!

I landed on parchment paper.
I'm always surprised when friends or students don't know what parchment paper is, or how it's different than waxed paper. Let me tell you, my friends, it is one of those staples that I now couldn't bake without!
(And, no, I did not contact the parchment paper people to get them to pay me for this post, but perhaps I should have. One day maybe I will get paid to post something... just not today.)

Without Further Ado...
What Do You Use Parchment Paper for?
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts