kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 1 June 2012

It's graduation season, so when I first tried making my Homemade Peanut Butter Cups as Graduation Caps, I thought they were pretty tasty. Eating them, however, without making a total mess... not so easy.

Then, it occurred to me... Put them on a stick! And use different flavors of filling. So, when I paid a visit to my old friends at the local TV station, that's exactly what I did.

But I didn't feel like I got a chance to fully explain it all, so this post is a better explanation (hopefully).

What You Need:
12 oz. bag of Chocolate Candy Melts or Chocolate Chips*
Lollipop Sticks
Mini-muffin pan
Mini-cupcake liners
Food-safe paintbrush
Colored Tootsie Rolls (Buy in bulk if you want a specific color. I wanted yellow and the bag had one yellow one. Just one. But you could also use Starburst candy or licorice ropes.)
M&Ms
Filling:
- Marshmallow Cream & Crushed Graham Crackers
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Filling
- Cooled Chocolate Ganache
- whatever else you can dream up! Icing? Fruit? etc...

*Note: I use a combination of Wilton's Light Cocoa and Dark Cocoa Candy Melts. If you use chocolate chips, you will need to either temper the chocolate, or try to keep the treats refrigerated. You can also use any other color of Candy Melts to match with your school's colors. 
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts