kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 24 June 2012

It's my birthday! It's my birthday! and I do love birthdays.  I however don't usually celebrate my birthday because it means I'm getting older! hehe but this year I thought I'd break with tradition and celebrate ... why not! Life is to short not to right?

I decided to host a lovely lunch with some of my lovely girlfriends.  We had a wonderful day at my studio enjoying each others company ... lots of girly chat and a huge amount of laughing.  A great way to spend a sunny afternoon.



I used my hutch dresser as my dessert table | Soft shades of green, peach & pink



 Gorgeous white chrysanthemum in vintage jars as the centerpiece


Please take a seat



A simple pastel green lace fondant cupcake topped with a peach handmade rose for each of my lovely friends.



All my favorite things | vintage jars | gorgeous frames | pretty teacups | beautiful flowers 



 My birthday cake 
A coconut cake filled with homemade raspberry coulis and white chocolate ganache



This was such a decadent sweet.  
Homemade caramel slice = Devine!



White chocolate & raspberry macarons



Simple & Sweet



My friends describe this as heaven on a plate and I would have to agree with them!
A coconut base with a tarty but sweet passionfruit filling topped with a coconut meringue.
A homemade Passionfuit & Coconut slice


A sweet chocolate ganache tartlet topped with raspberry coulis & boysenberry



A lovely little set up for our refreshments


With all these lovely sweet treats something refreshing was in need!
A chilled jar of pink lemonade was just the right touch



I also made a few savoury treats for my friends.  First course was a Chicken & leek mini pie, these were so moreish the girls had to have a second helping.



Second course was a Bacon & vege slice which sat on a bed of baby spinach and topped with avocado & some sweet chilli sauce.


After all that delicious feed, the girls were officially stuff {hehe} We all had such a wonderful day and I have to say it was nice to celebrate my birthday.  Maybe I'll do it all again next year?



Happy Baking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts