kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 18 June 2012

Now, it seems ridiculous to say that I've sustained a blogging injury, but when I dropped my heavy camera onto my right hand while photographing pie crust... it's true. Unfortunately, my decorating and typing skills are a little lacking on the left side.
While my hand heals, I'll bring you a little roundup of summer cupcake decorating ideas.

For the Hawaiian or beach party birthday theme. Cupcakes with fondant surf boards, flip-flops, hibiscus flowers and leis.

 
For an ice cream treat that won't melt on a hot summer day, try my absolute favorite cupcake ever, my Banana Split Cupcakes.

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts