kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 18 April 2011


Perry the Party Caterpillar is my latest version of my hungry caterpillar cupcake cake. Emily ordered this little guy for her little cutie Hudson's first birthday party! And the extra special part about Perry the caterpillar is... he's vegan! Yes, 100% dairy and egg free! Dark chocolate cupcakes made up the body, vanilla "butter"cream for the frosting, and the head and mini cupcakes were vanilla cupcakes. Emily's mom Wendy came to pick it up and just loved it when she saw it, yay! And I got a very sweet email from Emily a few days later with this super kind comment:

"I have to say I am very picky when it comes to cake/cupcakes. I am never really a big fan of cake so I figured that I wouldn't eat much of it, which would have been a good thing! But your cake/cupcakes were simply the BEST I have ever had!.... "

So nice!! I had a blast making this guy, thank you Emily for the great order, and glad to hear Hudson had a ball at his 1st birthday bash.

And while I'm at it... thank you to all of you who have made this caterpillar cake and sent me pictures of your results and birthday parties... what fun it is to know that this crazy Coco Cake creation has been the inspiration for so many cute little kiddie's parties. Brings joy to a caker's heart!

See ya soon, blogworld!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts