kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 19 April 2011

My little girl loves to play with play dough, she actually calls it cake, since she sees me working with gumpaste or fondant when I make cake details, she really thinks play dough is fondant. She already knows is a special kind that we don't eat, and believe me, I have tried to explain her the proper name but it hasn't worked so far.

This mini cupcakes toppers are inspired by my little girl's love for her "cake dough". They are very simple and easy to make, they would be a great addition to Easter Sunday kid's treats table.

Photobucket


Bake and frost your cupcakes using your favorite recipe and frosting. Dress your cupcakes with cupcakes wrappers, I found mine at Bake it Pretty.


Photobucket


All the mini chicks are made pretty much the same, oval shapes for the body and hand shape beak and comb.

To make the chicks toppers you will need:

-Fondant in colors of your choice.
-Mini Cupcake pan
-Round cookie cutter ( I used a scallop one)
-Brush ( to dip in water and attach the "body parts" )
-Small rolling pin
-Black food writer ( I only had blue, so that's what I used)
-Ball tool ( optional)
-Modeling stick ( I used it to make the holes in the chick's head, you can also do it using a tooth pick)

The baby Chick
Photobucket




Photobucket


The Punk Chick
Photobucket



Photobucket


The average Joe Chick
Photobucket



Photobucket


I wish all a wonderful Easter with your love ones!

Photobucket

PS: Thank you all for your wonderful comments in my last post. I am still hanging in there and hoping that I will feel better soon.


I am linking this chicks to...




”Cupcake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts