kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 1 April 2011

Today we woke up with snow and rain . I refuse to let this day get on me, that's why I'm posting my cute Hello Kitty cookie pops today. I made them for a little girl's  birthday party, I love Hello Kitty, it was hard to pack them and let them go.
I have been trying to convince Cami to have a Hello Kitty birthday party but so far hasn't worked out for me. See, at almost 4 years old is getting very difficult to impose anything, so I might have to come up with a good reason to have one myself. (There is an idea up in the air, but it seems that I still have a few months to go to find out for sure if I can do it) LOL

If you want instructions in how to make cookie pops, you can read this post, you can also go to other cookie blogs where you can find fabulous ideas and tutorials.

Photobucket


Photobucket





I am linking my cookies today to


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts