kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 4 April 2011

If you read my blog, you may remember seen these cookies last month. I made them for a gender neutral Baby Shower.
Along with the cookies I also made cupcakes for all the guest to enjoy. I wanted to do cupcake toppers matching the cookie designs. These particular mini cookie cutters  I got them in one of my classes with the NYC Cake decorators meet up last year. I used fondant for the toppers and  royal icing for the details.

I made chocolate and buttermilk cupcakes with Swiss meringue buttercream.




I didn't have a cutter for the bottle, so I used an oval mini cutter and I hand shape the top to make it look like a bottle.


I hope you all have a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts