kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 16 April 2011

Here at Bella Cupcakes headquaters we were absolutely thrilled to find out that we had reached our 4000th {liker} on our Facebook page.  4000!! that is quite unbelieveable.  I would have never ever dreamed that I would have that many people who would like my page. It is so super AWESOMENESS! {hehe}  I still remember the feeling when just a few hundred had join and I would jump up and down for joy!!  So we had to celebrate ...&  what better way to celebrate then give away a box of our gorgeous cupcakes.  Our winner Arlene was so happy and excited when she popped over to collect her box of goodies.  To make it extra cool - it was Arlenes little boys birthday today and she was just thrilled to have some of our cupcakes to celebrate.

I didn't really know what I wanted to create, but I knew I wanted something pretty.  I have to say I started with a blank - looking at these naked cupcakes {what to do?} I just picked up some fondant and see where this would go.  I ended up making my ribbon roses and from there things just started to come together and well this is what I ended up with.


A garden wonderland in a cupcake.  Congratulations again to Arlene!! Hope she enjoyed her chocolate and raspberry cupcakes and her little man had a fabulous party!!

Happy Baking!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts