kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 15 March 2011


For some of you this little tip may seem too obvious, but I was amazed at how long it took me to realize it.  Do you ever get a cake order and there's one part of the cake that makes it less marketable to other customers?  Not that there's anything wrong with it, and not that I expect people to only order cakes I have done before.  Take the cake above.  On the left was the finished wedding cake - the couple wanted a splash of their colors (hot pink and green) and a sign language topper.  The cake turned out beautifully and I was very proud of it.

As I was working on it however, at some point I had it all decorated except for the extra color and the topper.  So I pulled out the camera and snapped a few pictures of it in that pre-finished state.  If you're still trying to build your portfolio, this is a good way to get 2 pictures for the price of one!

So don't hesitate taking a photo for you before you finish making it for them!

For the record, this whimsical wedding cake went to Chattanooga's Creative Discovery Museum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts