kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 6 March 2011

Another sweet day to celebrate a little baby girl coming into this world very soon! I got to bring these over to the party and set these pretty little cupcakes amongst a menagerie of wild stuffed giraffes, tropical leaves and adorable toys! Wish you could have seen it.....and then again.... I wish I would have brought my camera!!!! Oh well, I suppose I better get in the habit of bringing my camera even in parties like these! It's definitely a feast for everyone's eyes when best intentions certainly come together!

PS~ These flavors are Passion Fruit with a passion fruit curd filling, Coconut Lime with a lime curd filling and the insanely good Nutter Butters with a peanut butter cream frosting! Oh My! I think that I can still smell the aroma of chocolate and peanut butter right here from my monitor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts