kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 6 March 2011

Don't you think that black, white/ivory and red just are the most complimentary colours.  I think so, they just work of each other and really brings out a striking look.

I worked from the couples invite to create this tower.  Their colour theme was, Yep! you guessed right!! Red, black and ivory!  I love the simpleness of  cupcake, just a single red rose can say so much.



 For the top cake, I used a damask stencil pattern, topped with handmade fondant roses, black fondant leaves and willow.  It's always excited to put a tower together as you never know just how its all going to come together! I really love the finished look of this tower ... I had to take a step back and just admire it for a a while {heart}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts