kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 7 March 2011

My little girl's former teacher is having a baby and these past weekend was her Baby Shower. Since the day I found out she was pregnant I offered her the Baby Shower cake.Miss S is such a wonderful and caring teacher and my daughter loves her. When I asked Miss S what  kind of cake she wanted she just said that she wanted a cake with a baby cake topper. So this is what I came out with.
I made the baby's face with a mold that I got at one of my classes, for the hair I used royal icing.
The pillow and the blanket are made out of fondant.




I added chocolate brown polka dots in two sizes and a few baby clothes around the cake.

Well, I hope you like it. Have a great week everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts