kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 29 March 2011

Happy Tuesday, are you having Spring weather were you are? If you do, you are lucky! around here the past few days  have been windy and very cold.
I have been living in this country for many years and I can't get used to this weather. My little girl is so looking forward for a warmer weather that she keeps singing "Rain,rain go away and come back another day, the funny thing is that is not even raining is just cold :)
Any signs of Spring where you are?

Well, into this cake.
I made it for a Bridal Shower, the bride is a totally fashionista and she has deep love for designer shoes, her sister provided me with a picture of a Chanel shoe box and the shoe they wanted.
The shoe box cake was very simple to make, the regular standard shoe box made with marble cake and vanilla buttercream. I covered with back fondant, added the "tissue paper", the fake lid ( I used styrofoam) and the box was ready.
The tricky part was the flat Chanel shoe, I promised myself I wasn't going to make any more shoes, they are so time consuming and people sometimes have such a tight budget that they can't afford it. This shoe was totally in the budget ( happy dance) and I had so much fun making it. I was so excited that I even made a tutorial for you, hopefully I will put it up soon.





I made the shoe with a combination of  rice crispy treats, modeling chocolate and gumpaste.
For this order I also made cookie favors for the guest, my idea was to imitate the flat Chanel shoe using the flip flop cookie cutter, the results were ok, but not what I was expecting.
I have to say that my client was thrill when she saw the cake and cookies, well that's what it counts right?

Have a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts