kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 9 March 2011


I love making cupcakes cookies, the possibilities are endless and you can use so many colors.I feel people always tent to go for the pink, but I I have seen many cupcakes cookies using unconventional colors and they are adorable.
I made these cookies for a birthday party, I made 2 sizes, the larger ones were given as cookie favors and the smaller ones were mean to eat at the party.



These other cookies were for a Cupcake Theme Baby Shower in MA. 

Shipping cookies is very stressful, I always pack them so well and I have never had any problems so far. ( crossing fingers here).But as soon as I leave the box in the hands of the carrier I feel already stress.It doesn't matter how much packing peanuts,bubble wrap or air packets I use, I can't be in pease until I hear from my client. If you sell your cookies...  Have this ever happened to you?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts