kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 21 March 2011


I have to say that this is one of those cakes where your client hands you a picture and say: I want you to replicate this cake.
The issue is that the budget is tight, the cake is for a 50th birthday party for my client's boyfriend's dad  and  I want to do my own design inspired by somebody else's cake.
I handed 3 sketches to my client for approval, they included blue, sparkling blue and no bow. I really liked them and I thought I had a winner, I had my favorite in mind. But it turns out that none of them were selected and we went back to the original picture.
Gold painting is expensive, besides hand painting is very time consuming and budget was tight, so this is what I came out with.
When the cake was done, without the numbers and the stars it looks to me like a small version of a wedding cake and if I say that I didn't panic, I would be lying. Then I added the stars and numbers and it look exactly like what my client wanted.
Hey, if my client is getting what they pay for and they are happy, that means my work was done!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts