kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 14 March 2011

I'm pretty ecstatic about my Easter range here at Kiwicakes. Today we had a great delivery of new items, to add to our existing range, I've also had products arriving during the last few weeks. If you'd like to view the entire Easter range click here

Some of the new products include cupcake stands


There's some lovely chocolate moulds, including one to make an egg stand.


These cookie cutters are a personal favourite


This marshmallow kit I'm taking one home to play with, with the kids. We've never done anything like this before, so it will be a first for all of us.


There's also heaps of cool packaging



Of course there's far more than I can show you here. For the full Easter experience click here Be sure to click through to the links for the next pages.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts