kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 10 January 2010







A sweet order I had in December-- a cake and matching cupcakes with a princess theme, but also a "brown princess" theme for half-African Kalima! I thought it all turned out so pretty. I really do love doing cakes and matching cupcakes! The cake is a 7 inch dark chocolate cake and the cupcakes were vanilla with vanilla buttercream. I love the big old puff-sleeves on Princess Kalima's dress- these days new-school princesses are all skanked out in low-cut dresses and Miley Cyrus-y "I'm 13 going on 45" celebrity-grubbing salacious outfits. Princess Kalima is a very classy princess, with a high neckline and delightfully oversized puff-sleeves!

Happy Birthday Kalima!! Hope you had a great birthday! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts