kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 15 January 2010

This past weekend I made a cake for Tucker. You see, Tucker was turning one year old and he needed a very special cake. As I've said before, I LOVE making a child's first birthday cake.

As I look back on this picture, it would appear as though I reached deep into my bag of tricks on this cake. The hat is made from rice crispy treats, covered in fondant. The blue tier is buttercream with a modeling chocolate harlequin pattern. Curious George is also made from modeling chocolate, but isn't completely 2D... I used a technique I blogged about some time ago. A border of fondant pearls complete the tier.

For the bottom tier, we have the buttercream icing and the fondant pearls, but we also have balloons made from modeling chocolate with buttercream streamers. Chad found a Curious George font online and made an edible image that suited the cake quite well.

I think Tucker is starting his birthday celebrating on the right foot, don't you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts